Weed Management Service
The biggest problem with the weeds is that it absorbs the nutrients from the soil and exhausts the soil as well, inflicting damage to the beneficial and productive plants thriving on the same soil.
The weeds are itself unproductive in nature but affects the productivity other beneficial plants, depriving them from the nutrition for their survival.
The impacts of weed on environment
- Deprives the native beneficial plants from resources like nutrients, water, light and space, causing their difficulty in survival.
- The weeds multiply rapidly, due to lack of herbivores feeding on the same, and as a result spreads their population creating more hazards to the native beneficial and productive plants.
- Being not a right food source for many herbivores, it directly affects the food chain, inflicting adverse effects on environment.
We at ‘Royal Management Services’ offer EPA approved herbicides to help you generate more effective weed removal services.
We are the one-stop solution for your weed removal and control. And cater every aspects of weed management services.
Our commonly used weed control program is followed by four major processes:
- Hand weeding
- Elimination of weeds by Slashing and Brush cutting
- Application of herbicides to destroy weeds. All our herbicides are EPA approved.
- Application of herbicides via Injection at tree stumps.
There are various methods of application of herbicides to eliminate weeds.
- Surface Application: In this method, the herbicides are sprayed on the surface of the soil. As a result, the herbicide forms a uniform layer, and hardly penetrates
a few centimeter below the soil.
The germinating weeds on the surface of soil, thus absorbs the herbicide. The weeds get destroyed thus.
Triazines, Anilides, and Urea are noted example of this type of herbicide.
- Soil Incorporation: In this particular method, the herbicides are first applied on the surface and then implemented inside the soil via techniques like tillage or irrigation.
Aniline and Carbamates are noted example of this type.
- Sub Surface Application: Often, herbicides are injected at the layer of soil, right below the surface, to eliminate weeds. This process is known as sub surface application.
- Band Application: This method is primarily used where labor is very expensive. In this process, the herbicides are applied in the form of bands, over or along a crop row. The weeds between the crop rows are eliminated by virtue of cross cultivation.
Atrazine, is a noted example, used as a herbicide in this process.
- Blanket Application: In this process the herbicides are applied on the entire leaf areas. Selected herbicides are used in this method.
- Spot Application: Herbicides are poured directly on the patches of weed, in this procedure.
The benefits of using herbicides are:
- Herbicides act as a productive way for weed control in crop rows and where scopes of cultivation is limited, or nil.
- Pre-emergence herbicides provide early season weed control.
- The root system gets severely affected and injured by cultivation & manual methods of weed control.
- Herbicides are extremely beneficial for reducing pre-planting tillage. They are extremely useful in minimal\zero tillage.
- Herbicides bear the power to control many perennial weed which is impossible to be eliminated by other methods.